Nokia Sports Tracker New Update 1.49 June 4, 2007Posted by asimag in N95, Nokia Symbian.
Nokia FREE Sport Tracker has got update. You can download it from Nokia Website. Below is the change log for New Version:
- Added support for GPX and CSV data export formats. Exported files can be sent out using Bluetooth/MMS/email.
- Added bearing information to exported KML and GPX files to suppot some special use cases. New data files (v1.49 onwards) include a bit more data to fix problems in GPX export in case of momentarily lost satellite fix.
- Added altitude offset feature (settings->general->altitude offset). [Displayed altitude]=[GPS altitude]+[altitude offset]. Altitude offset is stored to workout files and can be later changed from workoout properties.
- Added some options to GPS filtering: off/high/medium/low. “High” is the tightest and “Low” the loosest option.
- Fixed and tidied up some small details
- Made preparations for possible upcoming features…