Nokia N95 Vs. N73 June 6, 2007Posted by asimag in N73, N95.
Quite a few Nokia N73 owners ask me the question: What is the difference between N73 and N95?
- N95 has 5MP Camera
- N95 has 330MHz Processor vs 220MHz on N73
- Dedicated 3D Graphics Processor (PowerVR). Not present in N73
- Built in Movie Editor and Creator with lots of options
- N95 has Symbian OS 3rd Edition with Feature Pack (lot of enhancements like background running application are now shown with a circle on them)
- WLAN (Very easy to configure and use. Nokia really deserve kudos on this)
- GPS (Global Positioning System. Now your Mobile Phones shows, how fast are you running or driving what is estimated distance covered, your time of departure and arrival, height etc. All for FREE)
- Video (DVD quality video at 640×480 resolution and 30 Fps. It is also compressed in MP4)
- Stereo Head Phone Connector (Yes thats true. You can now connect your favorite Head Phones)
- Standard USB mini Port (Don’t need DKU cables. Well done Nokia!)
- Two Way Slider
- Microphone gain is automatically controlled.
- Bigger Display (Imate K-Jam size. Display does not turn off as in N73)
- Better Joypad as compared to very delicate N73 joystick.
- MicroSD Card Slot vs. MiniSD in N73. Yes, your N73 Card will not work in N95
- TV out, Connect your phone with supplied TV Cable and watch everything on TV.
- Slide show and Movie Editor Applications vastly improved.
- New Search Feature which also searches content on phone message, contacts, documents. You may need to download FREE search application (updated version) and remove existing search application.
- Lovely Keypad to type. N73 Keypad does not give feedback and had very hard and small keys.
- Build-in Multiple Alarms Clock
- Enhanced Web Browser with toolbar. Web Browser is really fast and now have lots of options.
- Multimedia key which leads to stylish animated menu with option to add more applications as you like. You can also change background animation picture.
- Through Handsfree you can reverse, forward song tracks, increase/decrease volume, stop/play music and change FM radio channels.