Upgrade Your iPhone to 1.1.2 with Pakistan AppSupport November 22, 2007Posted by asimag in iPhone, Pakistan.
I have been using this great phone in Pakistan with no problem. Recently I updated it to 1.1.2. Following is Very Short Guide:
1. First Upgrade (Alt+Click RESTORE) your Phone firmware to 1.1.2
2. Downgrade (Alt+Click Restore) Firmware to 1.0.2
3. Jailbreak and Activiate 1.0.2, Install SSH (Hint: Use Independence 3 beta 2)
4. Install Installer, AnySim1.2.1u and BSD SubSystem
5. Run AnySim (Make sure your rename AnySim1.2.1 folder to AnySim)
6. Instal OktoPrep from Installer.app
7. Upgrade (DO NOT RESTORE) to 1.1.2
8. Download Jailbreak 1.1.2 and run jailbreak.jar (click install ssh also)
9. Run iWorld from Installer Select your Country
10. Download AppSupport for Pakistan below, extract AppSupport to /System/Library/Frameworks/AppSupport.framework/ and overwrite the original.
11. To have Pakistan as a country in your iPhone Address Book while adding contacts download the two Pakistan Country files and copy them into
overwriting the original ones. Reboot your iPhone and enjoy.
There are excellent guides available at Hackint0sh.